Instagram

8 comments
I got on Instagram a few months ago and I just love it. My name on there is misscrayolacreepy (are you surprised?).  Since I have been taking so many photos on Instagram I thought I would share some with you.

A former coworker gave me these magazines. The one on the left is from 1924 and the one on the right is from 1928. I love looking at the ads, some of them are pretty funny.

 On Sunday I dragged Luke to the antique store to go treasure hunting. I scored on these old Pyrex bowls, they match my kitchen perfectly.

Buttons in an old jar. As I was carrying this stuff in the house my neighbor saw me and we started chit chatting about antique stores. We are going to go shopping together for more treasures in a few weeks.

I enjoyed this coconut margarita at Ventana Grill in Pismo Beach. You know I can't say "no" to anything coconut. Tasty!

Are any of you on Instagram?

8 comments :

  1. I requested to be your friend on instagram :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am I am I am!! :) I will request your friendship on there :)

    I LOVE your blue Butterprint Pyrex! I have one like yours, white on blue, but most of mine are blue on white :) Maybe I will take some instagram pics tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I have all the pink gooseberry Pyrex bowls and the black and white gooseberry. :)

    I love old buttons in jars, my mom always had them when we were growing up. I'd stare at all the buttons for hours...well, a long time anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must try that margarita soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have literally (yesterday) got onto it because the android app was released yesterday! I'll find you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, nice score on the coordinating Pyrex! I was so disappointed to learn as an adult that my mom had donated a bunch of my gram's pyrex :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Pyrex, but truly, you had me at Coconut Margarita.

    ReplyDelete